For Your Comfort We Offer:
• Complimentary wi-fi access.
• Assorted neck, back and knee pillows-provide custom support and relaxation.
• Blankets-let you get cozy.
• Dark glasses-eliminate glare of lights and protect your eyes from debris.
• Lip balm-helps avoid chapped lips.
• Tooth pillow-soft bite cushion allows the jaw to rest, reducing strain to muscles or TMJ.
• Complimentary beverages.
First Visit, what to expect and what to bring?
Your appointment will consist of a thorough evaluation followed by a discussion with the doctors explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. If endodontic therapy is needed, it can often be initiated on the same day as the consultation. However, a complex case may require an evaluation first with a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
• Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable
• A list of medications you are presently taking
• If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance card to allow us to help you process your claim.
To aid in proper diagnosis, please avoid taking any type of pain medication at least 12 hours prior to your appointment.
All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the first visit.
Financial Policy and Insurance Info
The fee for your endodontic treatment will be based on the extent of treatment required and which tooth is affected. We understand that dental treatment, especially specialty care, can be quite an unexpected expense and we are committed to helping you afford the treatment that you need and deserve. We will discuss fees and payment with you before any treatment is performed.
We work hand in hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. Please bring your insurance information with you to your appointment so that we can expedite reimbursement. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.